The Association of Runners for Health of Athens, announces the 37th Run for Health Race (20km), the Relay Race (2 x 10km for adults and 2km for children) with the cooperation and co-organization of All About Running. The race will take place on Sunday 9th of March at the Sports Center of Agios Kosmas, Ellinikon.
- Date: Sunday 9th of March 2014
- Start-Finish: Central athletics area of Agios Kosmas sport center
- Start time: 10:00 am
- Distance: 20km
The race starts with running 3 quarters of the Agios Kosmas stadium, then exit from the south gate towards Poseidonos highway towards Glyfada. After that the route follows: Diadohou Pavlou str (Glyfada Beach) -> Poseidonos Avenue -> Konstantikou Karamanli Avenue towards Kavouri -> Akti Beach -> Iliou str -> Dimitri Lambraki str (10km limit, where we turn back) and return. Finishing includes again running through 3 quarters of Agios Kosmas stadium.
Notes: The route is measured and guarded by Traffic police, marked with cones. The race will happen, no matter the weather conditions.
Catering: There will be catering stations along the route at 5th, 10th, 15th km, finishing area.
Time tracking-results: My Laps company will be responsible for that time tracking.
Who is eligible to participate: All athletes over 18 years old are eligible. Athletes run with their own responsibility and must have been recently examined by a doctor.
Trophies: The 3 first men and 3 first women of the general classification will get awarded as well as the respective winners of the age categories. All runners will receive a medal and a participation diploma.
Parallel races: A 2km race for children along with a 2x10km relay race will take place
- Your participation is considered valid only if participation fees have been paid.
- The 20km race has a 2000 participants limit. The 2km race for children has a 350 participants limit.
- Participation price is defined by the deposit date and not by the registration day (see following terms and payment options)
- In case you need to cancel and have your fees returned, or to transfer your participation to another athlete you need to do this up until 14/2/2014
37th Run for Health race, 20 km
- Simple package: 10€ from 2/1 until 14/2, and 15€ from 15/2 until 28/2
- Enhanced package (Includes a technical t-shirt and Race Bag): 15€ from 2/1 until 14/2 and 20€ from 15/2 until 28/2
Relay Race 2x10km
- Simple package: 25€ from 2/1 until 14/2 and 35€ από 15/2 μέχρι 28/2
- Enhanced package (Includes a technical t-shirt and Race Bag): 35€ from 2/1 until 14/2 and 45€ from 15/2 until 28/2
2km race for children: Participation is free of fees
In the payment receipt you will need to mention the full name of the athlete (and not the race), even in the case that the athlete is not the person who paid for the fee.
In case that the name is not mention it will not be possible to confirm your payment, thus your participation cannot be assumed as valid. In case of group payments, all the athletes names must be mentioned.
Group participations by associations, etc need to be registered up until 21/2/2014, after they ask and complete (through email: firstname.lastname@example.org) for the related group registration form.
Ways to pay for the 37th Run for Health race
- By credit card through Eurobank Live Pay Credit card system.
- By Bank Account Deposit: Eurobank 0026.0244.17.0200784667 (IBAN: GR0702602440000170200784667). Account Owner: Nikos Polias Monoprosopi EPE
- By cash at the All About Running offices, daily from 10:00am to 17:00pm. Address is: 5 Laskaratou str, 4th floor, 11141 Athens, +302111168240
Click here for the registration link for the 37th Run for Health Race (in Greek only. For English speaking participants please send an email to email@example.com for instructions related to bank deposits).