For mountain biking & nature lovers planning holidays in Paros Cyclades Greece, we are here to help you explore our beautiful island and get off the bitten track! We provide cross country and all mountain guided biking tours with an experienced Awake Paros MTB guide for all levels of bikers.
For nature lovers
When it comes to mountain bike in Paros island there are some beautiful trails that give you the chance to admire pure nature with the combination of Cycladic elements. Coastal dust roads cover most of the East side of the island. Ideal for those that want to enjoy the countryside on a bike and visit Inner Paros.
What you will see:
- Marpissa Village alleys of 16th century
- Molos amazing Beach and great view from the Light house
- Tsoukalia Surfing Beach
- Kalogeros Beach that produces natural clay
- Vineyards fields and Horse Farms
- Byzantine trails, nine traditional windmills with a beautiful view to the Aegean sea.
For more experienced mountain bikers
Challenging uphills to remote monasteries and technical descents on rocky Byzantine trails. Gravel Trails leading to chapels of the 16th century and great view to the Aegean big blue!
— Article by AwakeParos. Contact the organizers at +306932 171718, +306936 529302 or through their contact data below.