Available Paros Water Sports activities by the Awake Paros Greece team…
Paros Water Sports: Water skiing, Monoski & Barefoot
Water ski is similar to the alpine ski, but much more easy and fun. Water monoski is the evolution of double ski to a more aggressive racing ski. In Monoski, the feet are tied up one in front of the other, in only one ski. Barefoot ski is water skiing without the use of water skis. Water skiing is a fun and easy activity for all ages. Beginners can easily become good skiers with 3 το 5 lessons. Waterski Lessons for children start at the age of 4 , following easy learning methods.
Paros Water Sports: Board sports
Wakeboarding is a combination of water skiing, snowboarding and surfing. Wake-board resembles a snowboard used to ride over water while being pulled behind a motorboat. Jumps and tricks can be performed by hitting the wake and launching to the air. Beginner wakeboarding lessons are essential to learn the basic moves: Stance , deep water start , switch, crossing & jumping the wake ,Surf the wave , surface hop , sideslide , surface 360. Any move is possible…
Awake Paros watersports provides Wakeboard & Waterski Lessons from Certified judges for the National Championships of wakeboarding, graduates of The Faculty of Physical Education and Sport Science with specialization in water skiing Practice and teaching methods.
Beach activities in Paros Greece
- Paddling: Canoe Kayak Paddling a two seated craft or Stand Up Paddle board , stand up on a board find your balance, and then you paddle. Easy water activities to exercise,explore nearby gulfs & enjoy the sea.
- Tubes are fun speedy float rides behind a motorized ski boat.
- Flyfish: An enormous inflatable wing that reaches skywards.
- AirstreamIV: Adrenaline speed rides
- BIG O: A big inflatable donut for those that don’t mind getting wet!
- Crazy sofa: Safe and fun activity for children.
— Article by AwakeParos, Paros Water Sports in Paros Greece. Contact the organizers at +306932 171718, +306936 529302 or through their contact data below.